Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Organizing for supper

Our deep freezer was bursting at the seams, a great problem to have, but it can be a challenge. I was soon going to count getting ingredients for dinner as cardio.  

Yesterday I washed out some dish bins I had in the basement and laid them out by the freezer. 
I assigned each a category, desserts, chicken, fruit, and vegetables.  

They stack nicely on top of each other and I wish I had done this before. I kept my hamburger  in a shopping bag still to fill the space on the side.  
I then took a tally of each item and taped it to the freezer door. I have done this for a few years it makes “shopping for ideas” easier.

It pays to be frugal 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Organizing for supper

Our deep freezer was bursting at the seams, a great problem to have, but it can be a challenge. I was soon going to count getting ingredient...