Monday, March 21, 2016

Ebates...online shopping cashback

Online shopping is a pool I am slowly dipping my toe in.    I joined Ebates.ca a website that you provide your email address, and home address.  Almost daily I get an email from a store that is part of Ebates.ca of a promotion they are offering. How this site works, is every time you shop you get a percentage of your total back.  The cashback sits in an account, and a few times a year they mail you a cheque. When your account is over $5 a cheque is sent.  If your account is not at the $5 at the time of the cheque mail out, no biggie, it sits there until next time.  That's it, no extra things to do.  Just log in to Ebates.ca and click on a store where you want to shop. Click on stores tab...then A-Z to see all stores provided
Some of the stores I frequent are Amazon.ca, and  Walmart.ca .  Banana Republic, Under Armour, Chapters, Michael Kors and Expedia.ca are some of the stores that peak my interest :)  
Click on my referral link below and sign up. I would really appreciate it, as I get a $10 bonus for referring friends.  Just comment below so I know to look for it.  Then you can email your friends your referral and the love is passed on.

http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=dmI00Ysp2yY%3D%0D%0A    


Shout out to my friend Emmi who suggested this as my blog topic.  Please comment or get in touch any posts you would like to see.  I am a teacher and was on March Break....now I am back in the grove...stay tuned for more posts, and also join Facebook Group Guess Who's Cheap for up to date posts notices

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organizing for supper

Our deep freezer was bursting at the seams, a great problem to have, but it can be a challenge. I was soon going to count getting ingredient...