Monday, May 2, 2016

Money Articles

I spend some time each month reading various financial articles.  Pinterest is a great source for fast articles.  On that site, I often search Frugal, Cheap Living, Cheapskates, and Money Saving Tips.  You can find me on Pinterest at Meghan Savings comment below if you have any problems searching me.
I go to the library every now and then and borrow financial books. I was waiting for the book debut of Chris Hogan's new book Retire Inspired. I was even prepared to...wait for it...buy it! But it wasn't at Costco.  On the launch date I asked my library branch if they were getting it in to request a hold. They weren't, but they ordered it for me! It has been a fast read so far, and am 3/4 of the way through. I suggest you go purchase a copy, or place a hold at the library. I have mine 1 more week and hope my husband reads it also.
What financial books or articles have you enjoyed?
Follow me on Facebook Guess Who's Cheap 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organizing for supper

Our deep freezer was bursting at the seams, a great problem to have, but it can be a challenge. I was soon going to count getting ingredient...