Tuesday, July 17, 2018

July 16


Today's post is self explanatory.  Hang your clothes to dry.  I don't have an outdoor clothesline at my house but I improvise. 
I have a clothes drying rack always set up in the basement.  It can hold one full load of wash and I use that to dry our clothes. On nice days if my kids aren't playing outside I take the drying rack outside to dry faster. 
In our basement bathroom my husband geared up a large drying system for me.  He hung bungee cords back and forth to be able to hang our towels.
Also if you look closely at the photo I bought two racks at yard sales to hand on the drying racks.  These racks have clips that hang small      items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organizing for supper

Our deep freezer was bursting at the seams, a great problem to have, but it can be a challenge. I was soon going to count getting ingredient...