Monday, June 3, 2019

Reusable Containers



We try to re-use things that are around our home.  Folgers containers are air tight and great for storage of many different types of items. BUT they are ugly.  On the weekend I found a half used can of paint, leftover from when we painted he house.
I decided to paint the ugly Folgers containers. They each received 2 coats, honestly it was less than 2 minutes per can, per coat.  They aren’t perfect, but I love them 100% more than the original packaging.  I don’t t know how they will hold up since the paint wasn’t t made for plastic, but I’m will to chance it for 20 min  of free labour.  I plan to put chalk board labels from the Dollarama on each container.  
It Pays to be Frugal. Join Guess Who’s Cheap on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organizing for supper

Our deep freezer was bursting at the seams, a great problem to have, but it can be a challenge. I was soon going to count getting ingredient...