Sunday, July 8, 2018

July 7

On a recent trip to Las Vegas I knew that there would be a lot of walking.  Before we went we had discussed renting a car for the duration of our stay.  Quickly we did some research and discovered our hotel charged a daily parking rate that was quite steep.  With having car rental fees and the stress of not having clear directions we decided to skip car rental. 
I had heard about UBER from listening to the Dave Ramsey show.  It is very easy to pick up rides, but you do need to have a data plan.  If you are doing any travel I suggest UBER vs a taxi, much easier. Here is my referral code, I earn $5 if you sign up from me, thanks.
meghand3515ui


 It pays to be frugal.  On Amazon check out my Ebooks A Guide to Collecting Air Miles in Canada and also A Penny Saved is a Mortgage Paid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organizing for supper

Our deep freezer was bursting at the seams, a great problem to have, but it can be a challenge. I was soon going to count getting ingredient...